ASC Central Membership Website
Access valuable member resources, such as Example Policies, Forms, Risk Assessments, Example Minutes, Regulations, Survey Tools & much more
Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies is a full-service regulatory, operational and financial oversight firm dedicated exclusively the ambulatory surgery industry.
A One-Stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers.
The ASC Podcast with John Goehle
A podcast for the Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Centers with Industry Leader John J. Goehle, MBA, CASC, CPA
ASC Central is an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers.
Access to ASC Central includes:
Access to weekly "Drop-In" Virtual Conferences with John Goehle and other Members.
Member Resources, Including
- Links to Critical CMS Resources
- Credentialing Resources
- Food & Drug Administration Resources
- OSHA Resources
- Links to Special Episode Content
- … and much more to come!
A Document Library with a growing list of resources, including:
- Rules and Regulations
- Example Policies
- Infection Control Resources
- HIPAA Resources
- Example Risk Assessments
- Example Committee and Governing Body Minutes
- Over 60 Disaster Drill Scenario Kits
- and much more to come!
Access to a growing list of Virtual Conferences that we presented in 2020, including the following:
- Provider Credentialing Conference
- it's A New World Conference 2020
- Infection Control In-Service to Meet the Challenges of COVID-19
- 2020 ASC Mandatory Education Program
- ASC Roadmap to Recovery
- Get Discounts on Books written by John Goehle ranging from $10 to $80 per book or $149.98 off all three of his current books!
- Get a discount on a Personalized Mock Survey with John Goehle – save over $1,000 with a survey performed by John and many additional resources (including his books) to help prepare you for a survey.